Well recently, as of 5 minutes ago, I have been watching videos on youtube about how Selena Gomez feels about all the hate videos, comments, and everything else that has been said that is negative about her. This has happened to plenty of other people too. Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lavato, and any other famous person you can think of. All those are famous yes, but I am sure that if you ask one random person, anyone, they can tell you that they have hate comments about them.
Hating on people has become a natural act in this world today and I want to stand up and say that I am going to STOP THE HATE.
I want to challenge everyone and anyone to help me STOP THE HATE. No rude comments, videos, or anything of that sort. It doesn't do any good at all. Hating on people only hurts the person and at the same time it is hurting you. It may be a nice feeling to get off your chest that you hate someone or think they are stupid, but that only makes you look like a total jerk!
Hating on people is also another way to say that you are insecure with yourself, you are jealous, or that you don't like yourself. To be able to pull someone down when they are just being themselves, is because you don't know who you really are. Really?!? Is that necessary?
Come on people, STOP THE HATE, because all it does is hurt!
Have a Heart -- Stop the Hate
No comments:
Post a Comment