Friday, February 10, 2012

Stop, Listen, and Learn

I am sick of all the hate that is surrounding the world.  I don't like the nasty comments that are everywhere and are aimed at everyone.  It's awful...

I just want everyone to just stop and take some time to themselves.

Go somewhere quiet, like nature, and just sit there in the still silence of the world.

It is a beautiful thing to hear the birds chirp as they fly over head.  The animals running around on the ground.  The insects around you.  The world isn't a perfect place alone, but in all things there is beauty.  In all things there is a purpose.  In all things there is a perfect piece that makes the world the most amazing place to be.

In all people there is a beauty that is untouchable, but is hidden because of the fear of it being destroyed by the hate.

How does bringing a confident person down help you?
You aren't anymore confident than you were before.
Honestly, it really makes you worse because you hurt someone
for a selfish reason...


Come on people... why tear people down? I honestly don't understand it....



Have a Heart -- Stop the Hate

No comments:

Post a Comment