Last night I was talking to one of my very good friend's 'ilai. He is like a brother to me. I don't remember how we got on the subject of my campaign, but it gave me the chance to challenge him.
"Try for a day to not say anything mean, rude, or negative. It will open your eyes to how you treat other people and view the world. Also, watch for the hurtful, hateful, and awful words of others. That will open your eyes more to how negative our world has become."He told me that he would take that challenge for today and report back to me on how it went. :)
In one of my classes today we were having a discussions and through that discussion I was given the opportunity to explain my campaign to the whole class. By the end of my explanation I had about twenty two additional people ready to take my challenge.
"I hear it all the time, people tearing each other down, its ridiculous!" JT
I started Have a Heart - Stop the Hate to be the changed I wanted to see in the world today. I may not do much, may not touch many, but I will do my best in changing the lives of the people that come into contact with me.
This is me officially accepting this challenge to Have a Heart and Stop the Hate.
Have a Heart -- Stop the Hate
No comments:
Post a Comment