Saturday, March 17, 2012

On Its Way


Another week has gone by and April 3rd is coming pretty soon.  I can honestly say that I am excited for this day to come.  I may be the only one that does it, but that's okay, at least I will be standing up for something I believe in.

I stand for what I believe in, even if I stand alone.  I have the strength to stand alone.  I am strong enough to say no to the way the world thinks you should do things.  I have the will power to say no to being hateful, negative, and awful.

"On April 3, 2012, I want everyone to write something that has to with Have a Heart on their wrist, hands, or even fingers.  It does not have to be something big or fancy.  Just the words, a heart, or something that will remind for that day to Have a Heart and Stop the Hate."

Send in pictures of the pictures!
I will put them up with your name under!
Show you support and make it known!
Change the world, one step, one action, one thought, one smile, and one person at a time.
HaveAHeart.StopTheHate@gmail.com



Have a Heart -Stop the Hate 

No comments:

Post a Comment