Saturday, March 3, 2012

Start of Something New

We have just gotten into the month of March and with March comes the, soon to come, weather of spring.

As spring is starting a new year, I would like to start something new with Have a Heart - Stop the Hate.

In one month exactly, on April 3, 2012, I want everyone to write something that has to with Have a Heart on their wrist, hands, or even fingers.  It does not have to be something big or fancy.  Just the words, a heart, or something that will remind for that day to Have a Heart and Stop the Hate.

Show your support for yourself and the others that may have taken this challenge upon themselves.  Show your support for those that need help in the world.  Show your support for those that are picked on, bullied, or feels lost.  Show you support and stand tall for what you believe in and what in this world.

Don't be afraid of what others think because you have chosen to do this challenge. 
There may be people out there that think you are stupid for taking on my challenge.
But I know you can do it.

And I, Chelsea Bastian, will always be here to help.



Have a Heart -- Stop the Hate

No comments:

Post a Comment