Saturday, March 10, 2012

Time Doesn't Stop

Last week I wrote about a challenge that I want everyone to do.  It is a simple challenge, if you didn't read it, here it is again.

"In one month exactly, on April 3, 2012, I want everyone to write something that has to with Have a Heart on their wrist, hands, or even fingers.  It does not have to be something big or fancy.  Just the words, a heart, or something that will remind for that day to Have a Heart and Stop the Hate."

Time doesn't stop and before you know it the time is gone.  Take a hold for it as you get it.  Never let yourself live the same day twice.  Each day is a gift, not a given right.  Use your time and life in a good and positive way.

Have a Heart - Stop the Hate

No comments:

Post a Comment